Saturday, April 29, 2006

Harry's Pizza


Welcome to the best pizza joint in town!! Mooooooove over Pizza hut/Shack/Delight!! haha. With his trusty knife and me, Harry boasts the best pizza in Moncton. I have to say that I was a bit skeptical at first. Someone tells you that they make the best pizza in town and you start to think: "Is it really the *two fingers making quote* 'best' pizza?". Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to tell you that it is. Harry's shop is set up at the John Street Market on Saturday mornings. It is a nice little market with everything you need.........pizza and beef jerky. Ok, there is other stuff there too : ) There's gelato ice cream, the best bread in town, samosas, breakfast joint, popcorn, books, jewlry, syrup, you name it.

So here's the deal. You start with a 7" multigrain crust make by Harry's father, Nick the Dutch Baker. Not only is it ridiculously good tasting, it's also good for you! Point Harry. Meat lover? Fresh lean ground beef (lite on fat, heavy on taste), pepperoni and Maple Smoked Bacon right right from the neighboring vendor!! Vegetable lover? Tons of fresh green peppers from the market, onions and diced mushrooms. Omnivore? You get it all!! Top that off with mozza and cheddar baked on a stone oven. Oh man, I can hardly wait for next Saturday and it's only Tuesday! What will that cost you? A meager 5 Dollars. It's a mighty pizza, you'll be glad you bought it.

Now for the elite, there is also Harry's specialty pizza. I can't tell you what's on it because it's different every week. Although I can't release too many details here on the world wild web, I can tell you that he makes topping combinations that would astonish and delight even the most avid pizza eaters.

I put my good name on these pizza's. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't back up stuff I don't believe in. And if you don't belive me, don't worry, Harry's got demo slices. If you want a great pizza, check it out. Get onto Mountain road from the highway, turn right on Vaughan Harvey and left on John Street (there are signs to the market too!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening every-one This is Harry of the abovementioned Harry's Pizza. This weeks special will be Spicy Lemongrass Chicken.
This includes Feta, Roasted Chicken marinated in a Ginger-Lemon Sauce with a lot of fresh ground Pepper as well as the famed Lemongrass. Thank you for the support to both Micah and Katie, Rock on and God Bless. Harry (with Renée looking over my shoulder)