Saturday, April 22, 2006

Invitation Party




Saturday was a blast! Katie and I headed over to Maria's house for an invitation party. That's where you get together in an assembly line and make wedding invitations. If you've never had one before, I highly recommend it! Stephen and I were given the knives so that we felt manly, but we were clearly overqualified because we finished our task really fast and I ended up on hearts-on-ribons duty............



After each invitation passed the 10-point Weyman inspection, it was off to the envelope factory! Katie was making a list and checking it twice! After the invitations were done, Steve and I hawled out the old SNES and played captain america and the avengers on a 55" TV!!! (Ben is was amazing!)





2 comments:

Adam O said...

Hearts on ribbons? That doesn't sound too exciting... or testosterone filled. Hahahaha!
Looks like you guys had a fun-time. I suppose the SNES on a 55" TV made up for the hearts on ribbons.

T.C. said...

looks like fun... haha. Wow man ( Micah ), you look like a little boy when you don't have your scruff... i have never noticed it like that before haha. haha

-T