Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dee comes to Moncton!!!!

Micah and I were so blessed this past week to have Deanna come and stay with us. Even though her visit was short we still enjoyed a fun and exciting time together. She arrived shortly after Micah and I had a Swiffer party…we really were cleaning because we knew that she was coming! Haha…Dee and I spent our time together chatting, looking at the wedding pictures, shopping, eating and of course laughing!! It was so much fun and I can’t wait to see you again! Micah and I are planning a road trip this month to visit all of our friends in Antigonish! See you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY HEY....so i just decided to go to your log now and it was great...very entertaining..and whats this i hear about you coming to antigonish?? you better tell me when! I dont know when i talked to you last but i was in calgary working as a nanny, came home for christmas and have recently gotten i job on a cruise ship! So i leave Feb. 11th and im also going to Alex in calgary from Jan 23rd to the 31st..so hopefully i dont miss you! email me...isher14@hotmail.com