Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Yes, it's gravy time on the Dayspring Farm!! Hoorah!!! Let me wrap up my feelings about thanksgving with a quote from one of our good friends who came out to Dayspring (The kwans from Hong Kong):

"....after I filled up my plate with all the turkey and chinese food and afghany food, I just poured gravy over the whole plate, and now it is Canadian!!"

hahahaha, yes Hok!! You've captured it! But seriously, it was a time for thanksgiving. We had friends from all over the world (60 people). The Kwans brought their chinese friends (who brought chinese food :), my parents invited their afghan friends (who brought afghany food), Fred was out from Winnipeg,





Dustin Parson was there, which was an amazing miracle, and he brought a whole entourage with him! We had a time of eating, and talking and an amazing concert by the Kwans and a time of being thankful. God is sooooo good to us! We have many, many, many blessings to be thankful for...........

No comments: