Saturday, August 27, 2005

This is my solemn vow



I Micah/Katie take you Katie/Micah to be my wife/husband to have and to hold from this day forward.

You are my best friend and the woman/man that I love. Today before God, our family and closest friends I make a solemn vow.

I choose to love you in good times and in bad times. When we are healthy and when we are sick. With a love that is tough as nails, a love that says: "even if everyone else leaves you, I’m not going anywhere"

I choose to build trust with you. Knowing trust is fragile, I choose to earn your trust and be careful not to break it.

I choose to honor you everyday with my words and actions. I choose to be patient and kind, always putting your needs first.

I want to understand you. I want to learn what makes you happy and sad and I desire to spend the rest of my life getting to know you more.

I will do all these things in accordance with Gods word for the rest of my days. This is my solemn vow.

No comments: